BBA is always seeking talented and dedicated professionals to join our teams in Exeter, NH and South Burlington, VT.
If you have experience in any of the following fields, we encourage you to send your resume to email@example.com
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with self-funded medical, dental and ancillary benefit client groups. Our AM’s are our client’s primary resource and are truly the subject matter experts on all group life, health, dental and
vision products available. The ideal candidate will have a solid health benefit background, innovative ideas and an excitement for providing top notch assistance to companies nationwide.
Client Service Specialist
- The core objective of the Client Service Specialist (CSS) is to work in tandem with a dedicated Account Manager to create and preserve lasting relationships with self-funded medical, dental and ancillary benefit client groups. The CSS will be
a creative thinker who can multi-task to meet and exceed the daily needs of clients on matters related to group life, health, dental and vision plans.
- The Claims Auditor should have a knack for problem solving and enjoy collaborating with internal resources to provide exceptional service to members and clients. The ideal Claims Auditor is detail oriented with exceptional communication skills
and a background in health care/insurance processing. Further knowledge of flexible spending accounts and COBRA products is a plus for this Claims Auditor.
Customer Service Representative
- The ideal candidate will have experience in a health care setting with a can-do attitude and an affinity to provide top notch service to our members, clients, and partners. The Customer Service Representative (CSR) will be responsible for responding
to inquires relating to a wide range of products in a professional and courteous manner.
- The Implementation Coordinator works closely with the Implementation Manager, Sales and Account Management Teams to define and document customer requirements, assist in executing all tasks, collaborate with stakeholders and partner with clients
to ensure the flawless set up of products and services. Additionally, the Implementation Coordinator will make presentations to client management regarding our on-boarding processes. The ideal candidate has an eye for detail, is proficient
at managing timelines, and ensures projects are completed on time and in scope.
- The Enrollment Representative will be responsible for processing enrollments from plan participants. The ideal candidate will have familiarity with health care and/or health insurance and a can-do attitude, with an affinity to provide top notch
service to our members, clients and partners. The successful Representative is a self-motivated, quick learning multi-tasker with superior written and verbal communication skills, who works well individually and as an integral part of a team
in a fast-paced, high volume environment. This position requires a high level of accuracy and the desire to work cooperatively with others to ensure superior service to our participants.